Tuesday, August 13, 2013

And Also Darkness

There is light and also darkness.

In my last blog, I described my first encounter. I knew what it was almost immediately after seeing it... an angel. I don't think I was allowed to see all of it, just enough to know it was there. It was all white, it had a human like shape and when it "spoke" to me, it wasn't through it's mouth or audible in any way, it was in my heart. A few days after my experience, I drew a picture of it and saved it somewhere... I'm sad to say I don't know where it is.

Now that I have shared with you my first experience, I hope that you can be open to all that I will share with you because they are truly things that I have witnessed.

I said that you were a part of something greater. That your life has a destiny or a purpose for good, providing you choose it.  I also said that your life is about a battle of good and evil where love always conquers all. Seeing an angel was my proof of life beyond us and that God is very real. My next experience was far different from the last. This explanation will be very brief because my experience with this was very brief. It is not the last experience, but I will be sharing them in chronological order.

This part of my life, I would describe as a precursor to an explosion. It was about to be the beginning of a lot of conflict; my brother and I could sense it. Have you ever walked into a room and just felt the tension? That is how I would describe life at this point.

Shortly after my experience, closer to when my parents were to be divorced, I was sleeping in my parents bed. It was just me and my Mom. I remember I was scared because even though the room was dark, it "felt" dark. I remember thinking, "Maybe this is the angel again?" but I knew it wasn't. I knew that something about the "atmosphere" was off, and I kept looking around to try to figure it out.  I remember fixating on a spot on the ceiling in the room where is was especially dark. It was in the right hand corner of the room above the door leading out of the bedroom. I tried to wake my Mom to tell her that I was scared and something was in the room with us, "a man on the ceiling", but she just told me "It's OK, it's here to protect you." and then I knew that she was not seeing or feeling what I was.

Nothing ever came of the being, to me anyway. It didn't communicate with me and I'm not sure if it knew I could see it. But he was there and he was watching, and I first felt the negativity before I saw anything. I don't remember what ended up happening but I must have been able to get to a point where I could fall asleep.

This "negative" experience is the first of many that I have had. There is one thing that I want to make very clear before I continue sharing them... I have seen more bad "things" than I have good. The only "good thing" that I have seen was the angel at ten years old. However, the one good experience far outweighs any dark thing that has ever presented itself. It's not to say that those experiences weren't serious or weren't influential, but the good has always outweighed any of the bad.

I will share these stories the way I experienced them and eventually will get to a point where I tell you conclusions I have come to regarding them. But right now I will just give you facts so that maybe you can begin to make conclusions for your own life.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm feeling distant from God, and have wished many times for a sign like the one you describe. It gives me hope that there is more out there, so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've been there too. He is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How incredible that God chose you among many to reveal Himself to...in such a comforting & mysterious way! You've had such an early revelation to the epic & majestic Light & dark sides of the REAL "force" that His purposes for you must be very Glorifying to His Kingdom. Interesting about the One Thing you made clear, about how powerful & victorious the Light is-even in a brief moment-and therefore the enemy tries with everything it has to get in the way over and over. Praise The Lord that His Love for us is Relentless and His Authority over darkness is eternally triumphant! Thank you for sharing your very personal and powerful testimony and making it known to many. Many more will be blessed as you continue to point them to Jesus in such a real, down to earth way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people who walked in darkness
    have seen a great light;
    those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone.
    Isaiah 9:2 ESV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this verse. I have never thought of it in the context of my story. Thank you so much. It is only by Him that I am able to share my experiences. I pray that everyone can see that they too have a story! A profound story! Some just don't see it yet. Thank you again!

      Delete